To provide a simple Ground Segment Service you do not just need a big network of antennas, you need a way to efficiently operate it in the most autonomous way. That’s what we’re doing at Leaf Space: we combine efficiently distributed proprietary infrastructure through a cloud powered brain, the Network Cloud Engine. The infrastructure provides power, the NCE provides control.
The Network Cloud Engine (NCE)
the Network Cloud Engine is a set of microservices running in the cloud develop to both orchestrate the entire activity of the Ground Station Network and to abstract its operations from the User point of view. No need to directly manage the operations of each GS and Baseband Equipment down to the bit, let the NCE do it for you.
- Provides a single interface to the entire Ground Station Network, abstracting the entire infrastructure from customer
- 100% in-house developed and maintained
- Agnostic to Cloud Service Providers: no need for a customer to use the same CSP as we do.
- Runs entirely in the cloud on carbon neutral data centres
- Full-scalability: the NCE is not dependent on active GSs and satellites